Patented 4-string bass bridge. The roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability.
- 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles).
- The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles.
- Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.
- The guitar or bass strings lie on low-friction roller saddles which prevent the strings from breaking. This means the string spacing can be adjusted flexibly.
- All bridges are supplied with a 3mm baseplate and screws as standard.
- Support: Reels
- Surface: Gold
- Measurements l x w x h (mm): 98x33x15 (19)
- Weight g/item: 367
There are no reviews for this product.