These genuine replacement parts are created with period-correct personality in mind to the same specifications as early Fender parts, allowing players to give any Fender amp, guitar or bass a shot of vintage-accurate looks and tone.
Pure Vintage Black/Silver Skirted Amplifier Knobs
- Set of six black-skirted 1-10 replacement amplifier control knobs with white stamping and silver center disc
- Set screw mounting design (screws sold separately, p/n0994922000)
- Introduced on Blackface™-era amplifiers
- Used on ’65 Twin Reverb®, '65 Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Princeton® Reverb , '65 Super Reverb®, '64 Vibroverb™, Pro Reverb™, Princeton® Recording Amp, Concert, Super, Custom Vibrasonic, Showman®, Showman 50, '94 Twin , Bassman® 300, Bassman 100T, Super Bassman, Sunn® Model T, Sunn 300T and Sunn T50C amplifiers
- Fits most 1/4" solid shaft potentiometers on vintage and modern amplifiers and guitars
Not what you want? I f you don't see it here we may still be able to help so get in touch and we'll do what we can. If you really need to find that part or accessory now, why not visit our old guitar parts site at www.guitar-parts-and-spares-uk.com or if you prefer, visit these Amazon Guitar Links and see if they have what you want.
There are no reviews for this product.