These genuine replacement parts are created with period-correct personality in mind to the same specifications as early Fender parts, allowing players to give any Fender amp, guitar or bass a shot of vintage-accurate looks and tone.
Pure Vintage Black/Silver Skirted Amplifier Knobs
- Set of six black-skirted 1-10 replacement amplifier control knobs with white stamping and silver center disc
- Set screw mounting design (screws sold separately, p/n0994922000)
- Introduced on Blackface™-era amplifiers
- Used on ’65 Twin Reverb®, '65 Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Princeton® Reverb , '65 Super Reverb®, '64 Vibroverb™, Pro Reverb™, Princeton® Recording Amp, Concert, Super, Custom Vibrasonic, Showman®, Showman 50, '94 Twin , Bassman® 300, Bassman 100T, Super Bassman, Sunn® Model T, Sunn 300T and Sunn T50C amplifiers
- Fits most 1/4" solid shaft potentiometers on vintage and modern amplifiers and guitars